Zero Flaws is a finely milled, airy, silky loose setting powder. It blurs pores and leaves a satin semi matte finish, locking in your makeup with zero flashback for a worry free day. Did we mention it's talc free? Are you ready for your close up?
- Not meant for baking
Fair: Semi-translucent powder with a little bit of ivory pigment
Light: Peach with pink undertones
Medium: Mustard Yellow
Rich: Medium brown with red-orange undertones
Extra Rich: Deep brown with red undertones
INGREDIENTS: SYNTHETIC MICA,T RIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE ,SILICA, METHYL SILSESQUIOXANE, NYLON-12, BORON NITRIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYL GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
May contain (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77499 ), Iron Oxide ( CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491 )
Net Wt: 2.5g
Made in PRC
Orders CANNOT be modified or changed once placed.
All orders are final. Orders CANNOT be cancelled.
- Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing after placing order.
- All items are shipped from Illinois
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, including packages delivered to the wrong address.
- If the package is sent back to Midas Cosmetics, you are responsible for the shipping fee to send it again.
- If you place a "pre-order" the entire order will not ship until all items are ready. Therefore, causing delays. If you wish to receive the other items first. You must place separate orders.
- Once an item leaves our warehouse, we are NOT responsible for shipping delays due to shipping carrier.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL: We are not responsible for customs or duty charges.
Returns & Exchanges
- We do NOT accept returns or exchanges. This means all products are final sale. By using our site you are accepting these terms.
- If an item is damaged upon receipt, we will exchange like for like once we receive the damaged package at our warehouse. You have 24 hours from the time you accept the package to email us a photo of the damaged the product to firstname.lastname@example.org